Thursday 22 December 2005

Weird Habits

I recently got tagged my Morgan of Morgspace, with the "5 Weird Habits" meme.

The Rules :
The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Dont forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.


  1. I unconsciously drum my fingers a lot, usually in complex syncopated rhythms of popular tunes - even if I can't stand the tunes in question.
  2. I pace up and down, mumbling to myself (actually using the speaking->hearing loop as temporary short-term memory) when working on non-trivial technical problems.
  3. I blog late at night or in the wee small hours of the morning - when Andrew is asleep, and so doesn't want do "Play School", or "Teletubbies" games on the computer with me.
  4. I often just go out the door and watch the stars for a few minutes, to give myself a sense of proportion about things.
  5. I always leave a clean plate when eating, I can't stand to waste food.


OK, tagging others... Lloyd of It Looks Different From Here, Ninme, Norm, Wind Rider, and Tex. If he can stop chewing on Thom Lyons (actually, that could be habit #1...)

No comments: